- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This journal is a combination of grief processing and memory keeping. Each section was designed to help you walk through your loss while also allowing you to commemorate and honor your loved one.
✨ Things to Remember: this section has blank list pages for you to fill in details you don’t want to forget. The brain fog after a loss is real, so being able to jot things down to come back to later can be really helpful! This includes:
• People who have done or said things that were meaningful
• Dates that are important in your grief journey
• Self-care practices that you can lean into on the hard days
✨ Questions for Processing: these questions allow you to be introspective throughout your journey. We crafted these specifically to allow you to:
• Capture special memories of your loved one
• Process the complex feelings that come with loss
• Help you begin the self-care and healing process
✨ Letters, Stories, and Memories:
• You’ll have a place to write your own letter to your loved one, reflecting on your time with them and what you would tell them if you could speak to them now.
• You’ll also have pages for others to write stories and memories of your loved one. By capturing the experiences of others, you will have the ability to look back and relive the way they touched the lives of others as well as yourself.
✨ Favorite photos: plenty of blank pages to save photos and write captions of the memories you have with them.
✨ Keepsake Pocket: we included a pocket in the back of the journal for you to save any extra mementos you want to keep safe in one place.
• linen bound hard cover with gold embossed title and spine
• 9.25 x 7.75 inches, 88 pages
• flat lay spine to stay open and flat for easy journaling
• pocket in back for storage of extra items such as photos or notes
• wrapped in cellophane bag for protection
Duncan & Stone is proud to bring you products that help you capture your life story through the art of journaling. We are pleased to create family keepsakes journals to capture memories and connect families for generations to come.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
- You will receive an email that contains tracking information once your item(s) have been shipped. Once shipped out, most domestic orders take anywhere from 3 to 8 business days to arrive depending on the carrier used and the efficiency of the carrier. If you utilize our express shipping, you will receive the order in 2 days. However, sometimes backorders do occur which can delay the process. Our goal is always to ship it out to you as soon as possible.
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
- Products can be returned for a refund no later than 30 days after purchase.
- Products returned after 30 days are eligible for a store credit for the value it was purchased. Products returned and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Customers must bear the cost of shipping returned products.
- Shipping and handling cannot be refunded for returned goods.
- Product must not be opened or a refund may not be issued.
DO YOU OFFER CUSTOMIZATION FOR YOUR ITEMS?
- Unfortunately, no. All of our items are pre-printed and cannot be customized.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
- Yes we do! We currently ship to Canada, UK and Australia.
- Enter your International address and the carrier rates will pull up.
- Unfortunately there isn't much we can do about the high cost of international shipping. We're working on this as a small business!
HOW DO I BECOME A WHOLESALER OF DUNCAN & STONE?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org -or- check out the wholesale information on our website here.
Express yourself with