Does Duncan & Stone offer Free Shipping?
Absolutely we do! We offer free shipping on all orders in the US over $65. We also occasionally offer free shipping during the holidays, so be on the lookout for that.
How long does it take to ship an order?
- FAST. We process and ship orders within 1 - 2 days. Our goal is to deliver your order as quickly, affordably and safely as possible.
How do I enter a discount code?
- You can enter your discount code in the "Discount Code" section located on the purchase page.
Who do I contact if I have a question?
- Reach out to our team directly at email@example.com.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes we do! We currently ship to Canada, UK and Australia.
- Enter your International address and the carrier rates will pull up.
- Unfortunately there isn't much we can do about the high cost of international shipping. We're working on this as a small business!
Can I sign up for your newsletter and receive great content about Duncan & Stone?
- I am glad you asked! Yes, just enter your email below, and you’ll be added to our subscription list. You’ll be sent updates, exclusive offers, and much more.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- You will receive an email that contains tracking information once your item(s) have been shipped. Once shipped out, most domestic orders take anywhere from 3 to 8 business days to arrive depending on the carrier used and the efficiency of the carrier. If you utilize our express shipping, you will receive the order in 2 days. However, sometimes backorders do occur which can delay the process. Our goal is always to ship it out to you as soon as possible.
Do you offer refunds?
- Products can be returned for a refund no later than 30 days after purchase.
- Products returned after 30 days are eligible for a store credit for the value it was purchased. Products returned and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Customers must bear the cost of shipping returned products.
- Shipping and handling cannot be refunded for returned goods.
- Product must not be opened or a refund may not be issued.
Is it safe to enter my credit card information on your site?
- All of your information is protected by SSL, meaning that your information is encrypted and can't be stolen when it's sent across the internet. It's the same type of encryption used by banks. We work with one of the leading global payment providers – PayPal. PayPal is Level 1 PCI certified (the highest level attainable), and uses the most up-to-date SSL and encryption security techniques to ensure all payments flowing through their platform are protected.
Do you offer customization for your items?
- Unfortunately, no. All of our items are pre-printed and cannot be customized.
How do I become a wholesaler of Duncan & Stone?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org -or- check out the wholesale information on our website here.